Drop E 8 String EP Feedback Please

• Hey everyone, I'm currently working on my first EP.

I play in drop E and use my Kemper and panned the an Archon 100% Left and a Morgan 100% Right.

Here's a track that i'm currently working on. I would appreciate any constructive feedback.

Thanks - Josh! :D

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Bummer says "This track can’t be played outside of SoundCloud"

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• working now Josh, i heard Ola once make a good point about 8 strings how most of them are sounding just the same and like messugah etc, but this certainly does not fall into that category for me, that bass chug that always used to be present is very minimal here and to me there is plenty of balance, i play a 9 string with cepheus pickups (stock in the agile elite guitar) it sounds nothing like another 9 or 8 string, the low string sounds like a guitar.

If i was to be picky, i would want 9 or 8 string guitar music to not all have those same cliches or same sounding over and over bass chugs..
    So if you ask me man for a picky person , nothing wrong with this

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Ash, thank you so much!
    I live in a city where DJ-ing is popular and real musicians are rare.
    So it means alot hearing any feedback from another musician that plays in a low tuning as well.
    More players should take Olas advice. I try to write in different modes and shapes instead of opens and ones. lol

Once again Thank you so much!