[LRS] BE Free Man - 2017 Baked Chicken BE 100

• I prefer the EL34 version, myself. The samples you sent me from that one are pretty bad ass! I still like the first couple packs I bought from you, and still use them, but these last few packs are at a whole different level, Keep up the good work!

:) this EL34 is the 5150 III by Fender where the others are Peavey versions. Thanks for the kind words.

• Nice, How did the transpose effect the feel and sound for you?

Sorry, I missed this. I was really impressed by it actually. It does better going down that up, but it's very usable. I mean, I would still take separate guitars to a gig, but you could actually pull off using it live.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Haha Magnus had to do 2 videos to cover the amount of updates , this is not one pack, its about 4 packs in one dood. Magnus speaks the truth. Tim is now in the hall of fame of commercial Rig profilers, maybe we should have a Live Ready RM rig manager pack :P ..this pack is bigger than Godzilla's Daddy....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Haha Magnus had to do 2 videos to cover the amount of updates , this is not one pack, its about 4 packs in one dood. Magnus speaks the truth. Tim is now in the hall of fame of commercial Rig profilers, maybe we should have a Live Ready RM rig manager pack :P ..this pack is bigger than Godzilla's Daddy....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ash

Hear the sound of the LRS HBE S1 EVH 1. Great review Magnus. You reach a very punchy tone with your SG.

Absolutly great. I triedn this with my gibson and I had to change my main eq a little to set it up like this with my monitors.
    So for rookit rp6 g3 I recommend:
    Bas: +0,6 Middle:-1,0 Treble:+0,8 Presence +0,4
    I think it depends on the pick up's. I use a dimarzio superdistortion at bridge position.

Cheers
    Frank

• Hi All, small update V24 is on the site. This includes two merged profiles from the EL34 5153 pack.

Would love to hear thoughts on which is better form the DA part and the cab part of the profile. Some experimenting going on here.

Good morning Tim,

Not enough that you gave us this bunch of fried chicken profiles. You must set two ones on top and I can tell you, these 5153 profiles are playing in the champions league.

This is an example how clear the EL5153R BS90 8M2 works.

First part: Jem, bridge pu, just a little ducked reverb. I like the dry singelnotes sound, reminds me of a Paul Gilbert sound. Chords power like Nuno.
    Next is the solosound. Reverb off, delay (450ms) on. Uaahhh, cool for a jam.

Next is how the solosound fits to a mix.

Never expected that from a 5153 amp. Creeeeeeam

External Content soundcloud.com

Cheers
    Frank

• Yep, @Eltzejupp, those profiles sold me n the whole pack. Got it this morning, great pack!

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Really appreciate all the support and feedback.

Frank, just great, you make me want a Jem. I must resist the pull, or.... :)

Ha, You are the next infected one. Ash is also saving for one :P:D
    This is the only guitar where I feel @ home. I love the whammybar and the shape of the neck.
    I have two 1989 FP. These ones are more smooth as my white V7wh, because they used dimarzio paf's @ this time. The evolution pu's appear later with the white models. They are a bit more agressive. My absolutly fav is the cleansound of a jem.

If you have the chance, go out and play one........but don't call me a bastard when you can't let the fingers from one and you pay for it :whistling::saint:

one teaser? Sorry for that 8o
    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/lnxf1dK.jpg]

• Really appreciate all the support and feedback.

Frank, just great, you make me want a Jem. I must resist the pull, or.... :)

You're most welcome! That was a pretty sneaky trick, throwing those two teaser profiles in there. Don't do it again, or I'll probably buy more packs...fair warning. :D

• Short recording with 6 of the V26 profiles.

The SM57/R121 profiles are killer.

First 6 short examples (I scooped the mids a little to my personal taste)

and second one of the 6 profiles with delay, direct in a mix.

Sounds fantastic to my frfr

Hope you like it

Cheers
    Frank

• Sounds awesome Frank!

Great update @deadpan!

Quick clip with he first profile that caught my ear. I think the songs is...not played right...but it was from memory, so maybe that'll get me a pass. :D

Clean channel is BE CL 1 from the Baked Chicken pack.

I did add a little post-processing, but it's pretty light. Not sure how much better it really sounds than without it.