There Needs to be a Global Effects Level....

• I can't believe there isn't this function. In some rooms I noticed my Effects were too out front and others they get lost. I have to adjust them per preset and I have over 100 performance banks. It's a REAL Pain.

• I can't believe there isn't this function. In some rooms I noticed my Effects were too out front and others they get lost. I have to adjust them per preset and I have over 100 performance banks. It's a REAL Pain.

You could remedy this by running a wet/dry/wet set up.

• You mean outside of the Kemper? Because we’re talking about feature requests for the Kemper.

Yep, it's a feature request, but it sounds like he/you need(s) a quick solution. As we know, feature requests take time to be considered and then implemented. I was merely giving you guys a solution that you might not have thought of. Going direct to FoH, it's as easy as an additional cable and changing the output settings. On stage is slightly trickier, of course, because it would maybe require an extra amp/speaker, depending on the set up. If you're already running stereo onstage, you could sacrifice a stereo onstage mix for a wet/dry mix instead without the need to bring an extra amp and/or speaker.