Software error

• Yesterday i was playing with my KPA and switching presets and FX (PC and CC) with my midi foot controller (Line6 FBV longboard plus Kempline as midi interface). Suddenly this green screen appeared [Blocked Image: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49933432/foto.JPG]

I'm quite scared because it seems to happen randomly, with no connection with a specific CC or PC. I happened twice yesterday and it was completely frozen, indeed i had to take away the power cord to turn it off and then reboot.
    Should i downgrade to 1.04? Tonight i have a gig and i wouldn't have the same issue...

• Can you check the CC# that are sent (no idea if you can with the Kempline)? Other users have reported the same issue when sending CC#0

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Can you check the CC# that are sent (no idea if you can with the Kempline)? Other users have reported the same issue when sending CC#0

I had to check with Midi Monitor App because i needed it for programming the switches and, if i'm not wrong none of them sent CC#0. I'll check again in a while.

• This is a known problem (CC#0 crashes). Contact mDaniel. He wrote in the Musiker-Board that Kemper has confirmed and will fix this in the next FW. Maybe he has a new KempLine FW as workaround.

• It sends CC#0 for bank change (relict from the Axe-FX). The problem will be fixed in 1.0.6 (confirmed, the MFC got the same problem!) and also in the new Kempline FW, just send me a mail and I can send it to you ;)

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• It's the CC#0 issue. :cursing:
    I'm getting a new firmware for the kempline which fill fix it.
    mDan just told me that a similar issue comes from any midi controller which can manage more than 128 presets.
    What i don't understand is why 9 times out of ten it doesn't freeze but the 10th time it does.
    It's all about magic, i'm pretty sure.

EDIT: two guys faster than me :sleeping: