I'd be curious to hear the same profiles with a Strat instead of a Les Paul

• I heard a lot of profiles with a Les Paul today but I'd be very curious to hear the same profiles with a Strat (Or Fender Squier) and make a A-B comparaison. Did you tried that before guys? I am sure it's totally different on each profiles , sometimes better sometimes worse, but different, right? 8)8) I think I'll rent a Strat or invite a friend to try this out. Your thoughts?

• I have a humbucker at the bridge of both of my stage Strats - while they sound different from each other, and even more different than my Les Paul or the other mahogany body guitars, they still sound great with the rigs I EQed for the mahogany guitars.

The SSS strat I have is a Taiwan Squire, with stock pickups. It has less gain, and is brighter, but sounds just like it would if I switched to it with a regular amp without changing gain or EQ.

• I have a humbucker at the bridge of both of my stage Strats - while they sound different from each other, and even more different than my Les Paul or the other mahogany body guitars, they still sound great with the rigs I EQed for the mahogany guitars.

The SSS strat I have is a Taiwan Squire, with stock pickups. It has less gain, and is brighter, but sounds just like it would if I switched to it with a regular amp without changing gain or EQ.

very interesting, and it also means that the same rig can sound like a killer for some guitar and ho-hum on another. So maybe I will indicate which guitar is best on my rigs ( i am about to buy a strat or squier)