Suggested ideas for FXs. And of course feel free to addon

• Hi there! I Really Love my kemper and I think that the whole effects department should get a serious update with some new effects.
    Here my suggestions.

1. Precision Drive, its attack and sound perfect for modern metal.Definatly revolution in drive pedals
    2. Mesa Boogie Mark/DC Graphic EQ, that will give the Eq responce at the exact frequencies and give a good compare for the Mesa fans like me.
    3. The Rack Wah. If you can create, a wah that its exact like the Dunlop Rack Wah with the eq and many other options thats awesome.
    4. Synths, all of us love playing with them, and if could make the Virus, give us some fun and creepy effects like Synths, Organ etc

• • Rhythmic sync-able filter effects (Midi Murf, Robotalk Random Arpeggiator, etc). Morphing in to that type of effect would be very cool. • Yes, synths. • In terms of eq / comp / drive it’d be great to have one very deeply-editable effect that encompasses all of it in one master stomp. Yes it would save stomp spaces, but really it would make sound design so much more nuanced. • The Rotary sim sounds good, but it’d be great to have more control over its sound, even if it was less “realistic”. • Love my Kemper!

• The Rotary sim sounds good, but it’d be great to have more control over its sound, even if it was less “realistic”. • Love my Kemper!

I know CK has said that variable rotor speeds aren't how "real Leslies" work but it is actually. Something like the Leslie 3300 has external controls for drum and rotor speed plus ramp up/down times vie trim pots on the rear. Even older units that might not have this functionality are still ancient mechanical devices subject to changes due to voltage differences, wear ant tear or setup decisions by the amp tech. The one thing I miss in the Kemper Rotory FX compared to my Strymon Mobius is the ability to control speeds and the ramp times.

• Maybe I’m wrong, but for some reason—especially since CK/KPA has already nailed the earthy vintage tube tones—I would think C Kemper would relish the idea of adding a bit more non-traditional sound-design for this device. The delays are a taste. Some of the tone shaping tools bely a novel approach. I know he mentioned in the ‘reverb presentation’ that he doesn’t foresee an evolution of guitar tone, but .. he may inadvertently impact that more than he is aware. I’d forgo some possible “simulations” for some wholly original CK authored creations.

• Definetl@'creative360'360. I think that he really nailed that at 95%, but i will also would like to see a bunch of more modern and helpful to make KPA more 2015ish and futuristic by having a greater effects collection such the effects we all mentioned.