New update 1.0.6

• Which one sounds better to you?

To my taste the second one, but, as stated, the difference is really small (tried with monitors and Headphones as well), IMHO...iI would not notice it under normal playing condition

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I think the difference is enormous.

But that's not the point, the point is WTF is causing this?

Chris, when you switch rigs are all the settings still identical...the Clean Sense, Master Volume, etc?
    One things for certain, the Master Volume has completely changed between 1.04 and 1.06.

• Yes, I checked this over and over. Nothing seems to change. Master volume is the same (in my case: 0.0 as I'm monitoring through S/PDif - and S/PDif is really low in volume), I also didn't hear a change at all in master volume. How has it changed for you, Lance?

Clean sense, distortion sense... the same... check.
    cab volume, amp volume, treble, bass, middle, gain... all the same... check.

I think the difference is enormous.

this!

But that's not the point, the point is WTF is causing this?

and this!

• Support has not acknowledged the problem yet. I sent 2 more emails.
    Please contact them as well... if you can hear this ;)

SGP: do you feel your saved rig is right when you boot up or when you switch the rig?

Lance: you're positive(!), this does NOT happen on your KPA with 1.0.6. loaded?

• Question to everybody experiencing this problem: Can you tweak your Rigs back to where you wanted them to be? Up 'till now none of the updates have required adjustment to the rigs (opposite as every other modeler on the market, where you need to do it by EVERY FW update). If this time it is the case and is a general change over ALL rigs it could make sense to think about it. Being mainly an eq thing, can it be adjusted with the global EQ on Monitor and Master out?
    Just thinking out loud...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• In my case, it might be totally psychological, but I cannot get the same "fuck! this is great!"-feeling out of this rig as I had it prior to updating to 1.0.5. Even downgrading to 1.0.4 (where this bug all of a sudden still exists) did not help.
    I'm really sensitive to frequencies - and right now I cannot get them "right" to my ear somehow.
    But it really might be psychological in my case. I'm a fruit cake!!

• Ok, guys - I can say with absolute 100% certainity that the sound AFTER Rig Change (not the sound that appears first after booting the unit) is the GOOD one. Time to say sorry and we all get our mental health back (or not - Schneidas are you still here??????????)!
    I just compared it to a track I recorded on the 11th of February - so I was still on 1.02 - and it's obvious that the sound after rig change is the same as on that track. I used the same guitar, same picks, same cable, same everything and nomalized them all to the same volume - the difference is so obvious I am 100% sure. So my feelings I had at the studio when playing over good monitors a coupl of hours ago where right (I'm mostly playing with headphones at home - even though I have some nice old KRKs here as well). Sorry and now let's move on and make some music!

• Thanks Capitancamparro! It is nice to know that my brain and my ears are not completely gone! Chris (Schneidas)...what about that clinic?... 8o :D :D :D :D

• I have a different problem.

When you boot up you land up on the last rig you were using, that's fine because it's always one of my own LW rigs.
    But, turn the browse knob and you're back at rig #1....I want to be back where I was before at my LW rigs.
    Pressing Date, Author or Name doesn't get me back to LW...it used to prior to1.04.

• I have a different problem.

When you boot up you land up on the last rig you were using, that's fine because it's always one of my own LW rigs.
    But, turn the browse knob and you're back at rig #1....I want to be back where I was before at my LW rigs.
    Pressing Date, Author or Name doesn't get me back to LW...it used to prior to1.04.

There is another thread about the rig browser bug. Today Manfred confirmed me this as a bug. It will be solved in a future release.