Morph time bug?

• Noticed this on a couple of gigs but having spent a bit of time investigating in the studio found a problem with the morph parameters that could affect any morph-able rig.

Here's the situation-
    In performance mode, i'm running rig A (wherever it may be located) that has a rise time of 0 and a fall time of some time amount. (this rig works ok, for now)
    incidentally, i have my morph button assigned to the Looper button rather than a second press of the 1-5 buttons. (tried on the 1-5 buttons and problem persists)

Then i switch to "rig B" which has a morph rise time of some noticable value and a fall time of 0.
    however, if i activate the morph parameters in rig B soon after selecting this rig having previously had "rig A" for the first second or so the latest rig has the previous rigs rise/fall values. Not on the screen but the time applied is that of the previous rig's rise/fall time. Now if i go back to "rig A" this retains the previous rig's rise/fall time values for the first second, even though the correct values are displayed.
    Either way, the new values do apply themselves.

My rig B has a pitch pedal-bend, so hitting the morph button bends the pitch downwards over a short time but un-morphing it steps back to the original/correct pitch. As it is, i've been ending up with a step down in pitch rather than a time/glide downwards. further use of this rig (cures itself after a few seconds) and it works as it should do.

Its as if the morph-time parameters are the last thing getting loaded in the new rig and sometimes i make the change before those values have been applied.
    I understand it takes a certain amount of time to load all parameters and values between rigs but this is not useable in my case.
    It also seems the morph timer runs independent of rigs (global?) as you can catch it moving between min-max values (or vice versa) if you apply the morph immediately after switching rigs.
    Occasionally i can change rig and the morph value is "stuck" somewhere between min and max where it never completed a full range on the previous rig. This required activating the morph to get it to reset and "find" itself. Perhaps this value is only changed on demand otherwise retains its value until called for? (no doubt the mothership can explain the full operations of it)

Anyone else prepared to give this a try-
    rig A rise time=X + fall time =0, rig B rise time=0 + fall time=X. (do it with an audibly noticeable parameter, like pitch and see how you get on.

this could be related to my recent post: Pitch pedal- not recognised as a Morph parameter
    where the M icon does not get displayed on the "hell pitch" and "toe pitch" parameters (yet all the others do) when morphing the pedal pitch values.

• Are you on the Spring reverb beta? I am and I just ran into a different issue with morphing. I might revert.

Please make sure you report it first (if you haven't). Or you might end up finding it in the release version too (next one).

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM