[LRS] Free Update to the Modded 1987x Pack with 1971 Greenback

• I have always had a disliking for the T75 speaker. So I wanted to do a comparison of this to the V30 and then dual mic on both.

The T75 is an old one and sounds nothing like the T75's I know and don't like, thankfully.

First is the V30 then T75 then the dual mic dual speaker.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What do you think?

• In this example the third sound is my taste. First one is also cool and just a little brighter imho. The second one is too „muffelt“ for me, but we know that it can sound very good when using live equipment very loud. This has to be checked out, but my first choice was sound number 3.

• Id like to have some more really clean profiles

Here is the cl80v30 38 tweaked down to nearly clean. I reduced the gain and setted the station delay with 70% in the mix and ducking to +0,4.

Really nice clean sound.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just beautiful, Frank! :D Is that a Strat you're using?

• Indeed, this is very sweet sounding!

The amp has two slightly different voiced channels, both of which are higher gain. Channel 1 has a crunch switch that takes one of the gain stages out to help get better lower gain tones. I have attempted to get clean cleans out of it without success so far. More attempts to come :)

• A profile from the update that I thought had a interesting distortion character:

All gain profiles in this update have the amp gain almost off and the power amp cranked up.

• As the cleans on this amp are questionable I wanted to see what it could sound like.

Had to crank up the stack lows and mids...stock neck pickup on a Les Paul Studio.

• Went ahead and grabbed this pack before the sale ended. 33% off for a new pack that will just get better, what's not to like?

I am really liking some of the GT75 profiles. Very thick and beefy. @Eltzejupp your effects profiles are fantastic, really helpful for people like me who don't really know how to coax those sounds out of the effects section.

Some single note drop A action:

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Very cool. Like it!!!

• Sounds ridiculous! Thanks much for the support, ALWAYS appreciated.

The cleans are a bit of a fail but I will try more. Take your favorite high gain channel and turn the gain so low as there is no drive. Not optimal but I can maybe coax something better out of it.

• Ares clean

Profile is on the way to Tim.

Tweak:

My mostly used compressor setting in slot A
    My extra tweaked wah for cleansounds (not so agressive) in B

If you like more shimmer use the micro pitch in slot D (but I think it isn't necessary)
    An EQ in X
    Chorus
    Special crystal delay in slot delay, ducked
    A cool reverb in slot reverb imho

The best is: No cab!!! You didn't need one for this sound. It's very sparkly without a cab.
    HGope you like it

• In trying to get the cleans to come out better I am amazed at what this amp can do for mid gain tones.

Here is a quick clip of a clean tone, Les Paul Studio stock neck pickup:

Update will come a little later today.