changing the info on a profile I created within the kemper

• Is there any non-elaborate way to change the info on a profile I created? I made a profile I absolutely love but I got a bit confused on the store page and accidentally saved it as a Ampeg SVT-4 Pro "bass rig" when it's in fact a EVH 5150 III EL34 Stealth model. The only info that is correct is the author name(me) and the profile name(which I know how to change). I've seen a few things saying I would have to export it into rig manager and re-import it back into the kemper. Is there really no way to edit the info within the kemper itself? If that's the case also, what exactly do I need to do to get it tagged properly?

-zack

• Of course you can edit on the Kemper itself. It’s just a lot of knob twiddling, you can do it from the Rig settings. Plugging in a USB keyboard will save you a lot of time (and wear on your knob, hehehe). Rig Manager is the easiest route, though. Just select the Profiler icon in the window on the left, find the Rig in the list, then edit the tags. No need to export/reimport.