Rig Manager performance management

• I have several local performance libraries in Rig Manager. I basically set each performance up as a 5 channel amp. I've not been able to find a way to move blocks of these into the Kemper performances stored in the unit rather I'm only able to move one at a time. Can we please make managing performances like managing regular profiles where I can either export/import or copy blocks of performances at a time to the Kemper?

• Rigs don't have their fixed positions, but Performances do. Moving for example a package of 10 Performances into a space of just 8 could cause issues. Either data could be overwritten accidentally or if Performances would get moved e. g. from position 14 to position 16 this could screw up MIDI programming.

• I tried every way I could using 2 windows and dragging but it will only allow one performance at a time. I also tried to export multiple and import with no luck either. I opened a support ticket and they told me it is not currently possible and to post this in the forum and maybe we could get it added as a new feature. I can wait, I just wish I'd realized it sooner before I created all of these virtual 5 channel amps thinking I could move them in and out of the profiler with ease. I still can do it just more time consuming than originally I thought it would be. I know I love my Kemper and it sounds amazing! I find myself playing it more than the real amps these days and I have quite a few good ones. I really like coming out of the Kemper and into a Rack or the Strymon pedals and going into a stereo tube power amp into two cabs. Direct sounds great too but I feel like I get my amp in the room back at reasonable volumes when using the real cabs.

• @GuitarLee i’m with you there! I find it massively frustrating to only be able to move one performance at a time.

I absolutely LOVE my KPA and Rig Manager makes finding things in Rig Exchange and auditioning them easy but beyond thst it is mainly the cause of frustration. At the moment I see Rig Manager as the achellies heel of the Kemper. While new reverbs and more distortion stomps etc might be nive additions they won’t change my life. An complete overhaul of Rig Manager probably would :)