Direct Amp Profile is not hitting the 100%

• Hey boys and girls!

Yesterday i started serious profiling (Direct Amp Profiles) and sadly i was not truly 100% convinced ... my main profile was almost the same, but not 100%.
    The profile missed something in the bass response/feeling. It's almost identical, but the (bass) response is a little bit different compared to the amp.
    The tone has not quite the same "flesh", the bass is almost "more" compared to my JCM800, but not as "thick" as the amp's one.
    I changed a few settings in the amp and EQ block, but yeah, i didn't get the 100%.

Any ideas to improve the profiling process? Or, what can i do? ... (KPA powered rack, Kemper DI, good cables, played very long and different tones in the refining process)

// Niklas

• Of course i refined the profile. Really really long with all kinds of different tones and play styles.

What I meant was: Try taking a Profile and don't refine.
    Refining was recommended/mandatory in the earlier version of the OS, but since a change in the refining process some OS versions ago, a Profile can very well be spot on without any refining.

hth