Dry Bell Unit 67

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In connection with Kemper - what is the benefit?

I have a similar analog fuzz pedal / boost / dist / EQ / band pass / noise gate ( Nitrogen21 colorfuzz boutique pedal ) that never leaves my signal chain.

It's tremendous , with my favorite vox profile ( mister may , it's free on RE ) it's a bloody arsenal of tones at the reach of my hand ( desktop ) the band pass itself is just great : pos1 chunky & bassy for stoner riffing , pos 3 mix ready rhythm , pos 4 ultra sharp leads.

I really dig this way of building tones on the fly , much more fast and natural than going to amp parameters ( except the obvious front EQ ones and the gain one )

Now if we could redial the front knobs to our taste , these external tools would be much less useful. I'd personally replace the presence one with the definition one instantly.

• One of my favorite pedals in my pre-Kemper days was DryBell's Vibe Machine, a true univibe (lamp/photocells) in a regular size case. I couldn't justify keeping it when my Kemper proved able to emulate a vibe really quite well--and without need of separate pedal/cable & power supply.