Software error 3 times in an hour

• IEverything was fine with Kemper today until I imported 60 rigs and Tills updated cabs today. I know this has nothing to do with his cabs. Until now I have had no issue with the Kemper. However, being that it has froze on me 3 times today, I cant trust it to gig with. Does anyone have any ideas on this? If it just happened once, it wouldnt be a huge issue. But happening 3 times in an hour means there is no way I can gig it anymore. Im sending photo to support, hopefully this can get worked out.

[Blocked Image: http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/jeff5x0/P1000124.jpg]" wcf_src="[Blocked Image: http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/jeff5x0/P1000124.jpg]" alt="a>" title="a>" />

• Please check if you have Rockman X100 profile. I think I got the same error and found that the original version of that profile (bad file) was the culprit. Originally, I had "Auto-load" option checked, and every time i get to pass on that profile, the KPA crashed with that error and had to reboot. If that is the case for you, just uncheck the 'Auto-load', locate the cursor at the profile, and delete it. Just upload the new version the author quickly reuploaded. Problem solved for me. Good luck --Jake.

• Thanks Jake, I do have that profile. I was hoping someone knew an answer!!! Ill try what you suggested. Were you getting the same error? Just curious. Thanks again buddy!

Edit: I do have that profile, but I havent even tried it yet. I noticed you posted it crashes when you get to that specific profile. I havent been on it yet. Its crashing on the Diezel VH4 Ch4 profile. Im sure that profile is fine, but Im intrigued now as to why its crashing on that one.

• When the 'autoload' option (the small box appearing at top right corner, when browsing profiles) is checked, the rig is loaded immediately as soon as the cursor is on that rig (profile). So, just turning the knob and making the cursor pass over that profile in question would lead to that soft error, regardless of me staying on or trying that rig. I hope it is the same thing for you, as it can be solved easily.

Jake

• I got a bunch of errors after installing the rockman cab and a few other new cabs. after I did not load those anymore, everything has been fine. maybe its something in the naming

• it would be great if we could see all the profiles on the USB stick, after inserting it on the KPA, then just load 1 preset at a time, this way we could avoid some of these problems as well as test the Profiles and delete any not needed ones, but of course without the KPA having to reboot every time.. :)

• The original Rockman file went up corrupt and I apologize for that.
    It has been fix and the corrupt file has been remove from the download page.
    The new Rockman X100 1 that is up on the exchange page is fine to download.
    Sorry for the trouble.

• Most likely, the file name was corrupted in the course of uploading or something like that. It looks to me that the software, being beta, is not robust enough to tolerate such anomaly. I am sure KPA team will work on that, since it got brought to their attention. The new profile Bill re-uploaded is 100% fine and rocks hard. Rest is assured. --Jake

• The original Rockman file went up corrupt and I apologize for that.
    It has been fix and the corrupt file has been remove from the download page.
    The new Rockman X100 1 that is up on the exchange page is fine to download.
    Sorry for the trouble.

We got a copy of the corrupt file for test purposes, are able to replicate the problem and will make firmware more tolerant.