Can’t hear wha I play over looped riffs

• I used to use the looper all the time and I was able to clearly hear my playing over a looped riff. One day it randomly wouldn’t let me play over a riff without it sounding muddy and not cutting through the loop. I can’t hear what I’m playing over the loop. It’s super distorted like both volumes are the same level or something. It’s been like this for like 2 years. Used to work just fine but I’m fed up and don’t know why it does this. Anyone go an answer

• How do I go about doing that? I’ve owned a kemper for 4 and a half years but I never really got all the ins and outs of it. I just liked to plug in and play. All the buttons and customization seemed to daunting to me and I would learn something then forget how to do it. It’s making me want to switch back to a simple tube amp again

• The good news is manuals don't disappear. You can always go back and read for example in the chapter dedicated to the looper. And if you lost a manual, you can always download the current revision from the KEMPER web page.

In System Settings on page Remote Settings you find controls for Looper Location: Input/Output and Looper Volume.