Cabinet function (Stack)

• Hey

I tested a lot with my Kemper. I run this into a normal 112cab with a v30 at home. Sometimes I think, i doesn't have a real cab sound. The heights are less. I switch of the cabinet function and it feels like a normal cab when you play clean but gain is worse.

Aditional I have the feel there is less bass on the Kemper like in a normal Amp.

I can't find a adjustment for it?

• If you’re using a real guitar cab, you’ll probably be best off using Direct Amp or Merged Profiles with the “Cab off on Monitor out” option engaged in the Output menu.

The solution for too little bass? Turn the Bass EQ knob!;)

• Thanks for response.

I tested monitor cab off function on. It's better. In the output section I adjusted the bass. But when I turn the Kemper off an later on the adjustments are gone. Can I save these?

• the current settings in the output menu are preserved without the need to store them. They will survive a restart. However you can use the store button to create presets of the settings that you can later recall by turning the browse knob while you are in the output menu. These are basic things that are covered in the manuals.