How are the reverbs when compared to the Strymon stuff?

• Their good enough to sell your pedals, thanks to Kemper they put $600 back in my pocket ?,

Makes things a lot easier too when combined with the foot controller, one hit four actions??

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• And there are two more reverbs planned in OS 6. Ionosphere and Formant. I am looking forward to formant the most because it just blows everything else away from what I heard on the Tone Junkie's video.

• And there are two more reverbs planned in OS 6. Ionosphere and Formant. I am looking forward to formant the most because it just blows everything else away from what I heard on the Tone Junkie's video.

Has this been stated by Kemper?, not arguing, hope so, but has anyone at Kemper actually said this?

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Go to 4:30 in this video for official announcement of the two new reverbs due in OS 6...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks, CelticGibson,

• Hi,

On a quality point of view, they really compare - the only reason I'm keeping my BigSky is the stereo input (using it for synths for instance).

Although I have to say that they do not sound exactly the same, for the same type of reverbs.

But if you are planning on using it only with the Kemper, I think it's a waste of money, considering that it's not cheap.

I have to say that I was stunned by the quality of the reverbs in the Kemper when they came out.