Some Rigs aren’t spilling over

• I've seen a couple guys experience this and it just happened to me.

I use spillover all the time. It's always turned on. I have performance that will NOT spillover when switching to rig 2 from either 1 or 3. Other rigs spillover just fine.

Anyone experience this or know the fix? I've tried copying/pasting things around. Even drug it into Rig Manager, deleted from Kemper and drug it back on. Same thing. Just now tried saving it with "Rig Spillover Off" selected on every slot and then going back through and deselecting that and saving again. Still no dice.

Very strange.

Thanks in advance

• I'm using 4 slots so I just tried moving 2/3/4 over to 3/4/5 and the problem moved to 3 with that rig.

And now just tried copying that rig to another performance. The problem is in the Rig but I can't seem to fix it.

• is the delay and reverb positioned in the delay and reverb modules in that particular rig?

Spillover only works for these modules. If you place the delay in another slot it will be cut off when you change to a different rig.

• By the way, I did simplify and got my spillover back for that slot. I removed an effect that wasn’t being used and traded a Natural Reverb for an Easy Reverb with about the same sound.

It would be nice to know somehow where that line is

• It would be really nice if the spillover function is engaged anywhere there's a delay or reverb fx. My chain doesn't always have Delay and Reverb last in the chain. Sometimes these are shifted over and a tremolo or pitch shift or anything else on the last block for some weird fx sounds. Also, the X fade time should be longer. I have my X fade at 10 and the spillover is hardly noticeable. Is anyone experiencing the same?

• It would be really nice if the spillover function is engaged anywhere there's a delay or reverb fx. My chain doesn't always have Delay and Reverb last in the chain. Sometimes these are shifted over and a tremolo or pitch shift or anything else on the last block for some weird fx sounds. Also, the X fade time should be longer. I have my X fade at 10 and the spillover is hardly noticeable. Is anyone experiencing the same?

X-fade and spillover are different. X-fade at 10 is still only like...I don’t know, definitely under 100ms. It just helps the amps cross smoothly when changing Rigs instead of a hard cut.

Spillover is only on the last two slots and it lasts for several seconds.

• X-fade and spillover are different. X-fade at 10 is still only like...I don’t know, definitely under 100ms. It just helps the amps cross smoothly when changing Rigs instead of a hard cut.

Spillover is only on the last two slots and it lasts for several seconds.

Didn't know the X-fade was for the amp. Thanks for clarifying that.

The delay and reverb fx spillover should be linked to the fx themselves not the block. I would like to use a delay on the Mod and Dly blocks with different settings and the reverb on the reverb block but the delay on the Mod block won't spillover.

• Didn't know the X-fade was for the amp. Thanks for clarifying that.

The delay and reverb fx spillover should be linked to the fx themselves not the block. I would like to use a delay on the Mod and Dly blocks with different settings and the reverb on the reverb block but the delay on the Mod block won't spillover.

Believe me, I know. I use a delay in Stomp D a lot for dirty repeats. I’ve asked for it before and had many guys chime in and agree but they don’t really care haha. Maybe someday.