I´m new in the Kemper, what about Strymond or not strymond..

• Code
    Hello everyone! 
    I am a guitarist and singer of a Spanish Dream Pop / Shoegaze band that of course loves the sound of Reverbs and Delays for their songs. I currently have a complete pedalboard with compressor, three distortion pedals, a Harmonix superego and a timeline and a big sky from Strymond. All this I control with a Boss ES-8 midi controller that in turn has two expression pedals connected to control parameters of these pedals and volumes since I control ableton live and an X32 table from the Boss via midi. I have bought a Kemper toaster to avoid charging with amplifiers since I work on stereo and I am waiting for it to arrive. My question is whether I can get rid of my strymond pedals and distortions (TS9, zendrive and Rat) and create all that with the Kemper and control it from the Boss-ES8 via midi. I have read that the distortions may not sound so organic but perhaps the Strymond if I can replace them with the effects of Kemper. Maybe I can also control parameters such as the Kemper Reverb such as Mix or Tone from my expression pedal via Midi as I do now. I could use great opinions, if the quality will be as good as the Strymond, the depth of the Big Sky Mix for example. And if I can modify it in real time with my expression pedal. I leave you my actual pedalboard before the Kemper. Im´using also Ableton to send midi clock to all my pedals. Is the Kemper work fine as a midi clock slave?
    Thanks for the help. Opinions or links to tutorials for help with it very welcome.
    Code

• Buenos días @osoychema  and welcome!

I'd suggest to keep everything for now. Once you get comfortable with the Kemper you'll be able to make an informed decision. Nothing worst than selling and regretting it afterwards. Just my 2 cents.