Posts by yosoychema

I'd try this..

Make sure KPA master volume is low and JC40 is off
    On JC40, set fx loop to series
    Go from KPA main outputs to fx loop return inputs on JC40 using simple TS cables.
    Use KPA master volume to control JC40 output (pre-amp of JC40 is disabled)

Great idea, I´ll try also, I´m looking for the same, use the KPA as preamp and JC as a cabinet. Some thougths are wellcome here.

Thanks Ingolf, i have a FRFR from blue amps, the idea is to use it with my FRFR or in the PA sistem direct, but i´m thinking to buy the Rolland JC 40 for other home in the countryside for a guitar and a keyboard and I thought if instead of disconnecting the Kemper at the end of the pedals (in stereo) and connecting it directly to the Rolland maybe I can use it sometime in the other house where I will have the Rolland also after the Kemper and thus configure sounds in it and be able to work without I have to take my FRFR every time.

Thanks a lot Alan, so what im going to star to do is create a double bank for each song in the Boss ES-8 (one for the Kemper +pedals as i have now and other for only the Boss and Kemper) and start to compare one to other. The only thing is if i can controll the the Kemper delays and reverbs parameteres (mix decay feddback tone etc) from the exp to the Bokk ant to the Kemper via midi.

I'm assuming your stereo cab is powered or you have an external power amp.

I wouldn't suggest to use the XLR and the TS outputs simultaneously. Electrically there is no issue, but you wouldn't be able to control your signals for FOH and stage speakers separately - not a good idea. You could consider using the HEADPHONE OUT instead. It's fixed signal source is Master Stereo, which is also the default signal source of the MAIN OUTPUT. But first I would challenge, if these external pedals are even needed, since the PROFILER offers a wide range of first class reverb and delay effects. Don't make your setup more complicated than really required!

Just to avoid model confusion: The PROFILER Stage offers more outputs than classical PROFILER models and allows simultaneous use of a stereo MONITOR OUTPUT, stereo MAIN OUTPUT plus a stereo loop - and a stereo HEADPHONE OUT as well.

Thank for your help Burkhard! Is clear now. Anyway my my powered stereo cab (i don´t have it now i´m gonig to buy it) it have a vol pot, so i can controll from there different level. I´m thinkiong in the Mimic 212 from Blue Amp, i really heard good thing about it. If you know others, please tell me.

I´m pretty new in the kemper. I buy a Kemper toaster a week ago, the not powered version. So i´m still using my old Compressors , OD and Fuzz pedals and the strymonds time line and big sky. I have also a infinity looper. I´m using the midi controller Boss ES-8 to controll all the effects parameters (mix, decay, tone, feedback, bosst etc of the strymond pedals) and also my computer with ableton live to trigger backing tracks in live situation. Ableton is also the midi master clock. So, my idea is to keep the Boss ES-8 to controll the ableton and the Kemper but i don´t know if i can controll all the paremeters of the Kemper effects via midi and if the OD and fuzz effects are good in off in the kemper. Which pedals you recomend me to keep and whitch to take out? This is my actuall pedalboard. Tell me your impressions..

Thanks

I´m running my new Kemper with my old strymond external pedals using the direct output send and the return input and the alternative input for the stereo retun. Whit these running, i want to send from the Main out XLR to the FOH mixer and have a stereo cab in the stage or in the studio. The MIMIC 212 from the Blue amps. How can i do these? .. cause the monitor output is in mono. Can i use the Main out XLRs and Jacks at the same time?

Some ideas?

Thanks for help

Hi, i have a problem, i have no moore memory in my macbook and my Rig manager folder it takes moore than 100 GB (I supouse is becuase of the rig exchange) I want to keep this rig excange folder but i thougth this is in the cloud not in my computer but i discover that is not like this. So i need to export this folder to a external HD and relocate from the Rig Manager.

How do i do this?

Thanks for help!

So, i have a new Kemper and i want some cab to not use alwais my in ears at home and for some special concerts. One idea is to use the Camplifier SHP with my old Marshall stereo cab and other i to sell my cabs and buy the Clue amps mimic 212. What do you think? As i can see there is a benefict about the Camplifier SHP if i have to take a plane and they can put me a couple of Ohms cab where ever i go. But waht obut the sound and so on?

Thanks for help here

Hi, any answer to this with the Boss ES-8? I want to connect my guitar to the ES8 to the compresor- distorsion-fuzz and from there to the Kemper new modulation fx and from there to the amp-cab-mic kemper sim to L R Ouptut to the mixer. I think this is just a cuestion to connect the Kemper to the our of the ES 8 and then the kemper.

The thing is if i can controll all the kemper fx changes- mix-tone-boost etc of the kemper mod fx seccion from my Boss ES-8 and expression pedal all via midi as i been doing for the last years with my Strymond Time Line and Big Sky?

Any Thoughts?

Code
    Hello everyone! 
    I am a guitarist and singer of a Spanish Dream Pop / Shoegaze band that of course loves the sound of Reverbs and Delays for their songs. I currently have a complete pedalboard with compressor, three distortion pedals, a Harmonix superego and a timeline and a big sky from Strymond. All this I control with a Boss ES-8 midi controller that in turn has two expression pedals connected to control parameters of these pedals and volumes since I control ableton live and an X32 table from the Boss via midi. I have bought a Kemper toaster to avoid charging with amplifiers since I work on stereo and I am waiting for it to arrive. My question is whether I can get rid of my strymond pedals and distortions (TS9, zendrive and Rat) and create all that with the Kemper and control it from the Boss-ES8 via midi. I have read that the distortions may not sound so organic but perhaps the Strymond if I can replace them with the effects of Kemper. Maybe I can also control parameters such as the Kemper Reverb such as Mix or Tone from my expression pedal via Midi as I do now. I could use great opinions, if the quality will be as good as the Strymond, the depth of the Big Sky Mix for example. And if I can modify it in real time with my expression pedal. I leave you my actual pedalboard before the Kemper. Im´using also Ableton to send midi clock to all my pedals. Is the Kemper work fine as a midi clock slave?
    Thanks for the help. Opinions or links to tutorials for help with it very welcome.
    Code