I´m new in the Kemper, what about Strymond or not strymond..

• Code
    Hello everyone! 
    I am a guitarist and singer of a Spanish Dream Pop / Shoegaze band that of course loves the sound of Reverbs and Delays for their songs. I currently have a complete pedalboard with compressor, three distortion pedals, a Harmonix superego and a timeline and a big sky from Strymond. All this I control with a Boss ES-8 midi controller that in turn has two expression pedals connected to control parameters of these pedals and volumes since I control ableton live and an X32 table from the Boss via midi. I have bought a Kemper toaster to avoid charging with amplifiers since I work on stereo and I am waiting for it to arrive. My question is whether I can get rid of my strymond pedals and distortions (TS9, zendrive and Rat) and create all that with the Kemper and control it from the Boss-ES8 via midi. I have read that the distortions may not sound so organic but perhaps the Strymond if I can replace them with the effects of Kemper. Maybe I can also control parameters such as the Kemper Reverb such as Mix or Tone from my expression pedal via Midi as I do now. I could use great opinions, if the quality will be as good as the Strymond, the depth of the Big Sky Mix for example. And if I can modify it in real time with my expression pedal. I leave you my actual pedalboard before the Kemper. Im´using also Ableton to send midi clock to all my pedals. Is the Kemper work fine as a midi clock slave?
    Thanks for the help. Opinions or links to tutorials for help with it very welcome.
    Code