Doh... I've done something silly, can anyone help?

• Hi

All of a sudden the relationship between Browser and Performance modes has changed... when I play a preset in Browser all is well, but when I play the same preset imported into Performance the Amp model has changed - same PS name, now with a different Amp model - in fact the errant same amp model seems to crop up as a default in other Performance slots ... I cannot see how that can happen so I guess I must have pressed something. I've read the salient bits of the manual and searched for similar issues to no avail.

Grateful if anyone can help.

• The performance saves a separate copy of the rig, so any changes there will not show in the Browse version. You can always import the rig into the performance again. However, make sure that nothing is locked in the performance before you do that, as this could also be your issue.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Thanks Zappledan but it's not that because when I re-assign the PS from the Browser I get the same change of Amp .. for example I have a PS called Hocus Pocus which uses Marshall 800 as the core amp, but when I import that PS into a slot inside the Performance it has changed to Orange Rock Reverb ... in fact EVERY amp in ALL my performance slots has changed to Orange Rock Reverb. Either this is a bug or I have done something daft.

• Yep that makes sense, good call, there's a padlock icon in the Amp window in the Performance mode which doesn't appear anywhere in the Browser mode ... but where's the button that turns it off .. I expect to see a soft button option but can't see anything relating to a lock in the 4 Amplifier pages in Perform Mode