Tool Medley - The Grudge | Lateralus | Right In Two | Jambi | 46 & 2

• Here's a medley I made of some of my favorite Tool songs. Used Kemper for all guitars and bass. (Diezel VH4, Marshall Vintage Modern, GK 250 RL) Also used York Audio Impulse Responses for all the cabs.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks! :)

Sure thing ;) Every profile is either stock or found on Rig Exchange. The only thing I changed were the cabs.

All guitars were high-passed in Kemper at 80Hz and low-passed at around 10KHz before and after the tone stack. I also added Soft Shaper with Drive at 0.4 to all guitars after the tone stack to get more growl/crunch out of the profiles.

Profiles:

Guitar Left:

• Profile: "TH - Diesel VH Four I" by Lars Luettge
    • Cabs: York Audio Mesa Boogie Traditional 4x12 IRs (MPT IRs of 57, 421 and 121 blended in Reaper to taste)

Guitar Right:

• Profile: "TH - Mars VM OD1" by Lars Luettge
    • Cabs: York Audio Bogner 4x12 IRs (MPT IRs of 57, 421 and 121 blended in Reaper to taste)

Guitar Clean:

• Profile: Same as Guitar Right but rolled the volume on the guitar almost all the way down and played softly near the neck pickup

Guitar Solo:

• Profile: Same as Guitar Left
    • Wah: "Wah Vowel Filter"
    • Fuzz: "Muffin"

Bass Main:

• Profile: "GK 250 RL CLN" by McRIS
    • Cabs: York Audio Ampeg 4x10 IRs (Phase aligned IRs of 52, 421 and Mix01 blended in Reaper to taste)
    • Distortion: Reamped the final take through Kemper's stock SansAmp profile "Brass Diver S+V+T" and adjusted to taste

Bass Intro:

• Profile: Same as Bass Main but without the distortion
    • Delay: Legacy Delay (1/8th and 1/16th, Mix: 99.5%, Feedback: 6%)
    • Chorus: "Vintage Chorus" (Rate: 3.5, Depth: 5.0, Crossover: 20.6 Hz, Mix: 15%)