Kemper 600 watt power head will not power up... help

• I've had the powerhead rack and foot pedal for a week now.. I have it set up in my house, I have been doing the tutorial for about a week.... My unit will not power up.

I've tried switch plug input to different wall plugs. pull and push the power cable tight into the power rack…. and nothing.

This Kemper just shit the bed.... no power surges... nothing... it just stop working. is there a fuse or a way to reset the power in this unit?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.... I am so disappointed.:cursing:

• There’s an internal breaker that will trip if there’s a power surge. Unplug the power cable and leave it for 30 mins and it will reset itself. That is, unless something more serious has happened.

• Sam

Thanks for the instruction on how to reset the Kemper Power 600 watts rack unit. To no avail, the unit is dead.

I was jus,t I just started getting to the point where I could get a base sounds and applied effects.

I think I've had it with this kemper new amp project. I might start looking at guitars..... PRS Hollow body II

Thanks

Danny