Kemper Audio Quiet in DAW (Reaper)?

• Hey guys, I just recently setup my SPDIF connection between my Kemper and Scarlett 8i6 3rd gen. It sounds amazing coming through my headphones. But when playing back the recording back in Reaper, the audio is significantly quieter, and I might even say that it almost sounds worse quality but it's hard to tell. Duplicating the track pretty much fixes this but it's still strange in the first place and the double track is more of a band-aid if you ask me. Does anyone know what might be causing the audio level differences in this weird way? Keep in mind turning up the Rig Volume will not fix this because it will make it unbearably loud in my headphones, and turning down the Main Volume or Headphones Volume does not affect the sound level in my headphones at all. While changing the Rig Volume can make it louder or quieter in my headphones, it will also affect the recording volume.

Here's my Kemper's audio output settings:

Main Output + SPDIF Output = Master Stereo, Main Volume + Headphones Volume = 0.0dB (aka turned 100% up), No EQ settings, SPDIF Volume = 0.0dB (100% up), Pure Cabinet = 3.5, Space = 2.5, Aux settings all 0 (aka down to 0%),