New hardware feature that I need badly

• I need the Kemper to be Canada compatible...

Seriously, it is available everywhere around the world and has been for months. What is the holdup?

Our elec. specs are the same as the US and they have it... It can only be because the Kemper uses some dangerous chemical components that are not legal in Canada.

Please Kemper, at least give us some feedback so we don't have to make up our own paranoid theories.

Thanks

J

• should be available worldwide?! odd....and no. I dont think any chemicals have been added! Except a second head has stated growing on my shoulder...I thought it must be the beer I was drinking :D :D

• It's probably because the User Manual needs to be in English AND French... It's a legal obligation to export anything in Canada.

But if it's the only problem, I can easily translate the manual for free... well, in exchange of a Kemper Amp... if it helps :) :) :)

Phil

• It's probably because the User Manual needs to be in English AND French... It's a legal obligation to export anything in Canada.

But if it's the only problem, I can easily translate the manual for free... well, in exchange of a Kemper Amp... if it helps :) :) :)

Phil

French manual is available for quite some time now

• Yeah but I would probably not be covered under warranty. I could order from B&H or Sweetwater but they are 250.00 more than Canadian!

• Yeah but I would probably not be covered under warranty. I could order from B&H or Sweetwater but they are 250.00 more than Canadian!

Try negotiating a price with these folks. I know that Sweetwater reps have the ability to lower the price ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Try negotiating a price with these folks. I know that Sweetwater reps have the ability to lower the price ...

Thanks. Didn't know that Sweetwater was open to negotiation. Do you know if they ship with UPS or other? UPS hits me with crazy custom brokerage fees every time!

• Just contacted a dealer that sells Kemper in the US and he says they are NOT allowed to ship it to Canada.

Nice!