PSA best metal Kemper pack I have found.

• Hey guys, I am new to the Kemper but I've learned a lot since I got it and paid for probly $60 worth of profiles just to be disappointed, as well as checked through literally hundreds of free profiles, settings, and YouTube video tips and tricks. The best free pack I found were the ones on the rig exchange by Marco Cudan, but they still feel a bit off. Recently I shelled out another $50 for the Atrium producer pack and holy hell it's like magic just struck my ears, this is it the literal best metal tone I have found. I will mention that I know everyone's tone expectation is different based on what they are looking for but it just sounds so crisp and clear I can't imagine using anything else now. Also I know that some of you gurus out there can get any tone you want from settings but coming from someone that hates tweaking, doesn't have much knowledge on EQ or other stuff, this is it man I'll never spend another dime.

• I'll never spend another dime.

Famous last words, brother. ;)

That said, it's fantastic that you've found something you're so happy with. The trick, in order to fulfil your declaration, would be to ignore (don't listen to) all other metal Profiles. =O