Backup from Toaster to stage

• Hi.

I use a Toaster, newest Beta installed.

In a lot of performances, I use the loop in a slot after the amp section.

If I do a backup and install this backup on the Kemper stage, what happens with my loop?
    Is it still part of a perfomance? And if so as Loop 1?

Are my general Setting f.e. Input and Output settings, part of the backup and will be transfered to the stage?

• There two more items you need to check after restored a backup of a classical PROFILER on a Stage:

The Pedal Assignments 1-4 of a Stage are different than the Pedal assignments 1+2 of a classical model plus 3-6 of a Remote. No mapping of those pedal assignments is taking place.

The Stage's MONITOR OUTPUT is stereo. Therefor the output source of a classical PROFILER with Monitor Stereo activated is mapped into the Stage. So, if your Head has Monitor Stereo not enabled and the output source of MONITOR OUTPUT for example set to "Stack", the Stage might start with output source "Master Stereo", because this is the default output source while Monitor Stereo is activated. In this case you have to manually select "Stack" again.

• There two more items you need to check after restored a backup of a classical PROFILER on a Stage:

The Pedal Assignments 1-4 of a Stage are different than the Pedal assignments 1+2 of a classical model plus 3-6 of a Remote. No mapping of those pedal assignments is taking place.

The Stage's MONITOR OUTPUT is stereo. Therefor the output source of a classical PROFILER with Monitor Stereo activated is mapped into the Stage. So, if your Head has Monitor Stereo not enabled and the output source of MONITOR OUTPUT for example set to "Stack", the Stage might start with output source "Master Stereo", because this is the default output source while Monitor Stereo is activated. In this case you have to manually select "Stack" again.

Thank you for this information.

Got my stage today and will try later.

Did my first steps with the stage, after restoring the backup of my toaster.

First I realized a „problem“ with the loop.

I thought, that loop 1 will be the „active“ loop after the restoring.

But it is the „lower“ loop, which is loop 2.

So if you restore a backup from toaster, in which you used the loop, to stage, loop 2 on stage will be active.

And what I really miss is the knob to change the Rig volume.