Is there a KA? (Kemper Anonymous)

• Not trying to be disrespectful to those who are going thru the program. I too am a friend of Bill W.. :) 25 years here :)

But my addictive behaviors have been peaked by all the rigs posted out there!! I just picked up, the Tone Junkie Clean Me Out Special, and have been enjoying the '62 Princeton Rigs he has on there.. I will be venturing more into over the next couple of weeks.. Must say there are some pretty cool one in here.. I also have some of the MBritt rigs as well.. This should hold me for for a week or two now.. :)

Ok my BIG question is, Is there are way to organize these like the directories they have in Rig Manager? Is there are way to make (and see) directories? So far all I have seen is the way to have 12000 rigs in one big list.. 40 years of IT work has made me slightly organized and I *need* directories so I can remember were stuff is.. ;)

Adv-Thanks-ance <--- Thanks *in* Advance!! Nyuck Nyuck Dad Joke time.. :)

• Is there are way to organize these like the directories they have in Rig Manager? Is there are way to make (and see) directories? So far all I have seen is the way to have 12000 rigs in one big list.

One word, Brother Dave:

Folders!

Right-click to create them. ;)