MIDI System Settings

• Hi there,

I have a Strymon Mobius, Timeline & Big Sky, I have so far been able to successfully send MIDI program changes with one & then later two of the pedals independently by assigning them to "Device A" & "Device B" in the performance mode MIDI settings & using the corresponding channel numbers. The thing I am having trouble with is adding in the third pedal & assigning its own individual channel number so that it can be controlled independently from the other two. I have read the main manuals MIDI section on this & although it says that there is a maximum of two devices, I was wondering if anyone has found a way around this to be able to use all 16 MIDI channels rather than just "Device A" & "Device B". I just find it odd that I can't make use of all 16 channels when 16 are built into the machine & are overrun by the A & B devices which essentially are limiting me to only two channels of MIDI. Like I say if anyone has found a way around this or its staring me right in the face & I can't see it, help would be much appreciated.

Thanks very much & hope everyones well.

Edited once, last by BRIANJO ().