TIp #4: Stereo Widener

• To get a huge sound - some use a lot of delay or reverb - that may work in some cases - but sounds to much processed in a lot of others.

I found that the KPA 'Stereo Widener' (I use it in the X slot) makes some sounds VERY HUGE :love:

I like the KPA with this effect more than the AxeFx with two amps/caps at the same time :D

If the default settings does not work for you - the effect has some parameters to play with ...

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• d that the KPA 'Stereo Widener' (I use it in the X slot) makes some sounds VERY HUGE

I like the KPA with this effect more than the AxeFx with two amps/caps at the same time

If the default settings does not work for you - the effect has some parameters to play with ...

Thanks checking this out now, I had it on my list of things to try but kept forgetting.

[edit] aaaand yeah thats what Im talking about, sounds juicy and thick and large!

Edited once, last by mikeb ().

• Actually I did find a problem with this, that being that one of the 2 stereo channels (the left) is peaking way higher than the right, therefor clipping my interface.. I have to run overall lover levels because of this.. hmm odd.