Amp EQ for a corresponding amp

• I just read an old interview with CK (2011) where he mentioned this about the amp EQ:

The equalizer is another obvious tool to go beyond (the physical range of the profiled amplifier). We are building up a library for passive tone stacks so every amp can be equipped with the corresponding equalizer, even after the profile has been captured. The tone can be shaped then as on the original. But you can even choose another passive tone stack for your profile, or even a studio equalizer, that goes far beyond the boundaries again.

Has this been done and I have somehow missed it?

Gear: Kemper Profiler | Neural DSP Plugins
    Guitars: .Strandberg*

• This feature would be very nice. But I see it might be difficult to make it work in practice. Think of what happens if the Profile has MID for example at 10 to start with? I don't see how we could get the authentic behavior?

It would be cool if we could make just two profiling tasks from the amp, where first we profile the Amp EQ and Master/Gain at minimum (1/10) and in the second run we Profile these knobs at MAX (10/10) and Kemper Profiler could create authentic, full amp profile where all these knobs behave like in real life of that amp.

I know this is just me dreaming tho.

• These kind of upgades would be nice of course, but TBH I am super happy with my Kemper.

I have about 350 Profiles in my Kemper... 300 of them are there ”just in case” and great to have and like 40 of them are just great variations of the tones (different Amps) I like and about 10 Profiles are my main tones I use the most.

Then there is the Rig Exchance where it is fun to just ”relax and jam” with random Profiles... and sometimes find something special.