Kemper on stage in Nashville last night.

• Sorry man, no offense intended, from the picture looks like is only 2 inches thick....

It's a hybrid Aiken flat LCD panel, but sound wise is 3D.... :wacko::)

Mitch, if you have some time to spare in between your tour dates and gigs, it would be really appreciated if you could have the cab profiled and shared....maybe?

• Mitch, if you have some time to spare in between your tour dates and gigs, it would be really appreciated if you could have the cab profiled and shared....maybe?

Looks to me as though it's already in the rigs Mitch put on the exchange. Just save them as a cab ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• It's the best sounding closed back 212 cab I have EVER heard. It seriously sounds better than almost any 412 I have ever heard. And it's light.. And easy.

Hey Mitch, the way you talk about your cab recalls me of the Italian Dragoon: the professionals who have tried them say the same about them.. Was wondering whether you had even heard of them, or tried one :)

PS: all: if you look at the upper border of the cable you'll see its actual thikness 8)

• The profile cab is the 412. No never heard of that brand. But I haven't done any profiles with the 212. I use the 212 live and shut off the profiled cabs.

Got it, I was referring to the physical cab indeed! What hit me was that they talk about the Dragoon the same way you talk about yours ;)