Tutorials / Workshop on EQ in Kemper

• Dear kemper-friends,

after my first 2 1/2 Months with the Kemper i feel that the EQ versions (i mean the EQ effect stomp) has a massive role in the quality shaping of the rig.

Are there tutorials / workshop videos regarding how to enhance and optimize the rigs with the EQ options and how it exactly works?

In term of "presets" the EQ has only a couple of them , hence there is not the big "choice per default" to seek for some references.

If tutorials/workshops videos are there, please can you please indicate where to find?

If not, can maybe Kemper do a great tutorial video on the EQ with some professional users?

Thanks in advance!

• Hi earuta78,

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.