Kemper is Amazing.

• So I got really lucky and picked one of these things up, and having been a owner of another high end modeler I have to say this thing is hands down amazing. Now at first it takes a little bit of time to get used to, but I was immediately blown away. Ive gone on the share area of the site and downloaded many different profiles and I could not be more impressed. These sounds are just mix friendly. Literally if I want a great sound, I just add presence, pick attack, or treble, and boom I have a usable sound. The effects on here are really top notch. You will be very hard pressed to use anymore delay, reverb or anything else that's offered. And with the dials, its so easy to dial in. Whats even more incredible is the fact that people have profiled studio tube preamps like the avalon 737 or la610. That is the goldmine right there. I know theirs a mic port on the back for profiling, but if you could switch that to be the main input through options, you could literally replace all these expensive tube pre-amps for the studio. It does guitars great, but trust me, this will be the secret weapon for the Kemper to be the end all be all. The compression is amazing and again, you would be hard pressed to find a studio tube pre that could do it the way Kemper does. I truly hope they eventually release a PC editor or allow to record through USB. But very awesome product, very fortunate to live in this time period. And btw that high end modeler will be going up for sale soon.

Thanks for creating such a game changing product.

Chance. :)

• I know theirs a mic port on the back for profiling, but if you could switch that to be the main input through options, you could literally replace all these expensive tube pre-amps for the studio. It does guitars great, but trust me, this will be the secret weapon for the Kemper to be the end all be all. The compression is amazing and again, you would be hard pressed to find a studio tube pre that could do it the way Kemper does. I truly hope they eventually release a PC editor or allow to record through USB

Couldnt agree with you more mate :) Welcome to the community too! :thumbup: