New Song Prodigal Son II

• Hey guys my second single Prodigal Son II is out....features all Kemper and Duesenberg Guitars...all German but recorded in my backyard shed in Nor-Cal...have a great day

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hey guys my second single Prodigal Son II is out....features all Kemper and Duesenberg Guitars...all German but recorded in my backyard shed in Nor-Cal...have a great day

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Brilliant, i really enjoyed that

• Thanks guys I appreciate the kind words...this song will be featured on my album Better Late Than Never...called that because I’m 59 and haven’t released any music since the 90s....rock on

• Good engineered german hardware (Kemper, Duesenberg) and good handmade Music ;)

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112