Set Up Performance in Rig Manager

• Hey All-

I've been trying to set up and edit Performances on Rig Manager. The Rig Manager Manual says

Right click / C-click inside a column in list view opens a popup menu with the option to create a new Performance. This Performance will be empty at first and only the first slot will be enabled. As you can see, Performances can also be edited using an inspector on the right side of the window.

There are several ways to populate the empty slots with Rigs of your choice. We found, the preferred way to do so is to open a second windows with your Rigs in focus and drag those onto the empty Performance slots. To open a second window, right click on a location of your choice and select “Open in new window”.

I'm on a Mac. I've tried to control-click every column on the list of rigs and haven't found a popup menu with an option to create a performance. When I open All Performances I haven't found a way to 'open a new window' that allows me to drag Rigs into empty Performance slots. I've set up Performances on my Toaster and they work great with the Remote, but it would be much easier to do it on Rig Manager. I've read through the threads and it looks like Rig Manager isn't so user friendly.

I'm new to Kemper, any help would be great-