Hi from Rescator !

• Hi Everyone,

My Kemper is in, I will collect it tomorrow !
    Been lurking around for a while and have some novice question .
    Music shop will install a newest OS /Rigs for me , and they also want to install about 1,000 ( 8| ) profiles on top of factory ones as well .
    Do you think it is good idea overwhelming poor Kemper novice on the very first day ?

Anyway , thanks for great site, profile exchange and load of useful tips/tricks .
    Cheers,
    Rescator

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Welcome! You'll eventually want to go through all the profiles anyway, but putting over 1000 on at one time might be a bit overwhelming. I would ask them to give you the others in a zip file. 8)

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Welcome! :)

1000 profiles to start you off is way too much IMHO. I would start with the factory profiles plus the amp pack (if you're on FW 1.0.9 or later, you can simply install them by doing a factory restore) and then go from there.
    I'd never add more than 50 profiles at a time... :wacko:

• I have about 600 of my own LW rigs on my KPA.
    Tweaked and 'saved' of uploaded Profiles, and the Factory Profiles (which are excellent).
    I can spin my Browsing knob in any direction and land on a killer tone every time. :)

My LW pack is available online for $1,000,000...if using Paypal add 4%. :D

• More important than the store installing rigs for you, it's the Cabinets that are most important.
    I bet the store doesn't even have the cabinets.
    Here you go.
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/55111…2012-04-29%2019-58-44.zip