Launching Rig Manager with the latest update suddenly crashes all audio output through my interface.

• Ever since Rig Manager has had the ability to update via download, I have never been able to do it. It would crash when they progress bar reached 100% so I always had to update with the flash drive. Finally, it appears that with RM 3.1.62, it not only downloaded and installed the update, it did it automatically. That's actually fine. Only now that it has 3.1.62, when I open Rig Manager, all audio output crashes. Nothing. And not just from the Kemper through Logic. iTunes won't produce output. Youtube won't produce output. If fact, the video won't play. When I open my audio settings, nothing has changed. There's simply no audio output. I have to quit Rig Manager and unplug my interface from the usb port and plug it back in. Then my audio works fine. But if I open Rig Manager...it all goes silent again. It has rendered Rig Manager useless.

• I wonder if this could be a SPDIF Auto issue as the KPA can now be set to Auto. Perhaps it is ending up with a situation where your computer thinks the KPA is master and KPA thinks Computer is master. I remember how confused I was when I first had a total loss of sound. It turned out that my Interface was set to slave to the KPA but the KPA was turned off so not audio worked including iTunes, Spotify etc.