Soooo many presets

• Guys - help me out here please.

Look at the screenie below. I've got so many FX presets on my Rack, and I'm not even sure how they got there. As you can imagine, scrolling through presets is a real PITA even with the category/type shortcuts.

I count at least one dupe (Large Plate/Large Plate and Small Plate/Small Plate).

If the "REVs" are dupes, then there are two dupes (Large Plate/Large Plate/REV Large Plate and Small Plate/Small Plate/REV Small Plate).

And that's just with the keyword "Plate." Now imagine a similar situation with "DLY" and "CHO" etc etc etc.

I don't think I've ever saved a single FX preset, so they all came from ... where? Not from me, anyway. :)

Which ones should I keep? Surely not all 931 of them.

If I remove particular ones, do I first have to go through my rigs and performances and select substitutes?

Thank you ---

• Yeah, I just installed 8.2.2.28378 and RM 3.2.3017.230 and the FX preset list has very much calmed down.

These are the only effect presets remaining in AllPresets>MyProfiler. I dig that all of the other presets are now hardcoded into the OS. Why do these remain?

Again, I don't recall ever saving my own effect presets - but I sure did a lot of tweaking :) Perhaps that "Big Delay" preset is something I made and forgot about.

Is there any chance that one of my rigs has been blown up by all of this? I can't plug in an axe and check until much later this evening. It would be nice to know if I'm going to walk into a buzzsaw. =O

• Rigs are completely independent from presets.

The majority of those is related to the old Legacy Reverb and obsolete. You can keep or delete those as you like.

I think, Big Delay is none of our factory presets.