Assigning Effects to Remote Switches in Rig Manager

• Total noob here; apologies if this is asked frequently (I wasn't able to find an answer but...)

I am using Rig Manager to audition profiles, build performances and load performances onto my KPA (a rackmount unit with the Kemper remote). I'm finding a workflow I like well, except for one step I can't seem to solve. Namely, I want to assign control of various stomps/effects in my profiles to the effects switches on the Kemper remote.

I can accomplish this just fine once I've got a profile/performance on the Kemper itself. But it's a bit tedious to go through each profile I load onto the machine and assign those switches. It seems like there must be a way to do that within Rig Manager. But so far, I can't find a way to do that.

Is there a way to assign control of effects to the remote from inside Rig Manager?

Thanks.

Sim

• Unfortunately not ?

it os one of the great oversights in the RM design. I used an RJM Mastermind before I got the remote and the ability to assign footswitches in the editor was a fantastic workflow. It would definitely be great to have this function in RM. this has been requested several times but there hasn’t been any feedback from Kemper to suggest they are considering it unfortunately.