Default volume setting

• This would be a nice feature and seems simple to implement. In "output", it would be nice if there was a button you can turn on and off to set a default volume, since the volume you turn the amp off is saved till when you turn on it, and can't be lowered till you turn the amp on again. Unlike an analogue amp, where I can set the volume without the amp being on.

Every time I play it loud, I have to lower the volume to 0, then turn it off.

It would be nice if you can set the volume as a default value to whatever you want so when you turn it on, its always that volume, then you can raise or lower it.

• You can crank down Monitor Output Volume at any time even if the power amp is switched off.

Hmm, its possible I've been using the output section of the amp incorrectly then. Im using a powered rackmount but with Monitor Cab off so its connected directly into a cabinet.

I'm gonna have to play around with it.

• Burkhard I did some playing around and found how to browse output profiles, which is really cool! I didn't even know that was a thing, and trying to find it in the manual seemed to be pretty challenging. But I still can't figure out how to lower the volume when the amp is off. Is it because I use the Kemper powered rack with a cabinet and have the cab sim off?

• But I still can't figure out how to lower the volume when the amp is off.

To turn down the amp or the Monitor Output, Turn down “Monitor Output”.

To turn down the Main Outputs, turn down Main Output.

Im not sure what this means, since it only has one "Master Volume" and turning that down when the amp is off doesn't do anything. I have the output set to "Live w/ Guitar Cab". Regardless, its not a huge deal and if there's a feature that kind of does this, than I'm probably not understanding the output section correctly. I'll have to go thru it with the manual.

• zombieguitarist the master volume knob can be linked to any combination of outputs that you wish by using the link softkeys. Many people have it set to not affect main output (for consistent signal to FOH) but affect the monitor output and/or headphone output for personal monitoring. In this example the single master volume knob would control two different outputs simultaneously. However, you can also override this by opening the output menu and turning the knob below the volume for each individual output.