ERROR MESSAGE when using Browser Knob

• Hi, anyone else having this problem, with the latest firmware?
    This has happened to me a few times, but doesn't do it all the time, finally it happened this morning and again a while ago today, I took a pic of the error message, every time it happens i'm using the Browser knob to select sounds, I'm able to get it to work after rebooting, here is what the message shows:
    Hoping this is just firmware related..(have sent it to support too)

[Blocked Image: http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg485/EBPhotoPlace/KPAERRORMESSAGE.jpg]

• Had corrupted rigs too a while back...after I got rid of them I didn't have issues again. Download the shareware total commander when you have a windows pc and open a backup file and look closely for files that are weird. I bet you find some!

• could it be a corrupt profile that you can't load?

It could be, but it never locks up when using the foot pedal to switch the patches, so you'd assume if it was a corrupt profile it would still give me the same error when selecting by the foot pedal no? It only happens(so far) with the knob. Another thing that kind of drives me crazy is the clicking noise i get when switching patches.. but I imagine Kemper is working on a fix, that's pretty loud on a big PA system..

• the clicking noise only occurs (for me) when I let a note/chord ring out while changing rigs, and only when using the browser. no click when changing rigs via midi. if I mute the strings while using the browser there is no click .

• the clicking noise only occurs (for me) when I let a note/chord ring out while changing rigs, and only when using the browser. no click when changing rigs via midi. if I mute the strings while using the browser there is no click .

Ya the click noise happens when sustaining a note/chord, if i mute the strings in between switching there is no click, But it happens when switching with a BOSS(non midi) pedal the I use to go Up/Down the patches.

• Do you get clicking when not using S/PDIF? Because the clicking before was a clock/syncing issue with S/PDIF. If it is only S/PDIF then while it obviously doesn't solve the issue, it might give you a temporary workaround until Kemper fixes it of using the analog outs instead.

• Do you get clicking when not using S/PDIF? Because the clicking before was a clock/syncing issue with S/PDIF. If it is only S/PDIF then while it obviously doesn't solve the issue, it might give you a temporary workaround until Kemper fixes it of using the analog outs instead.

No, I'm not using digital out, just connected to a pair of QSC KW PA speakers, with the 2 XLR out's. The clicking noise only happens when switching patches, if I'm sustaining the notes while switching, if i'm just playing the same patches there is no noises, except the ones I'm making.. :)