Wood Kemper Head cabinet plans?

• Does anyone have plans or know where to get plans to build your own Kemper Head shell? I am interested in making my own from some fantastic hardwood that I have. Any help Is appreciated!

Thank you!

• Mike M , if you have the ability to work off a set of plans with woodworking then I'm going to assume you could measure the head and draw you own with some pictures as guidance. The link below has detailed photos that would get you on the right path.

If your not comfortable with that find a local cabinet maker, show them the photos and see if they might do it. I was a custom cabinet builder by trade, I started out working in others shops before owning/operating a shop for years. That being said, in May of this year I ordered a 1 x 12 open back cabinet and matching 6U rack from someone else, I just didn't want to mess with laying the tolex lol.

https://britishaudio.com/colle…E-toaster-hardwood-sapele

• Good luck to you Mike, I'm sure it will look great. Personally, I have no desire to mess with it. One of the great things about the Kemper is its light weight. The last thing I want to do is go back to lugging heavy gear.

• Use stiff construction paper or light cardboard to create your templates. Measure twice - cut once. I actually measure 3 times before I cut.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.