Guitarnet70 Achieves "Sage" Status

• Whoa. More than 2900 posts! Many fully grown male individuals thank you for all your help and input on this forum!

:thumbup:8o:thumbup:

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Whoa. More than 2900 posts! Many fully grown male individuals thank you for all your help and input on this forum!

:thumbup: 8o :thumbup:

Whoa, hats off. What´s the next level? Fully grown male individual™??? Would be cool :thumbup:

Hey, i am a professional now, totally missed it. Maybe i am able to some "pro" profiles now??? :rolleyes:

• Whoa. More than 2900 posts

Well, about 400 must be "Welcome" kind of posts, at least 300-400 are answers to "the Monitor Out is not working" or "cannot use the USB" :D :D :D . I don't want to make a guess on how many are BS with Lance, Stelio, Donbarzini and yourself..... ;( :D

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• BTW, now that we're talking about it, I always wondered about that rating system here.

It appears to be a bit random

0-50 posts - Beginner
    50+ posts - Trainee
    150+ posts - Intermediate
    580 - 600 posts - Professional

The strange thing is: there's guys with 148 posts being "intermediate", yet I believe I've seen guys who had 160 posts and didn't immediately get the "intermediate" status.
    Same with "professional": Stelios had to have 600 posts to get it, while Till got it with 580.

What's the system behind that? Because so far, I'm not getting it ?(

• The system knows more about the users than u think. Fully grown men can compensate some missing inches... ^^

• Well you know, as a semi-professional chef, I couldn't stop grinning at the sage = Salbei (Greek: Faskomilo) status.
    So, Davide is a herb. :D:D

I was expecting "god", "jedi" or something like that after "master"

• Here's how it works (cut/pasted from Help and lost its formatting, but still readable):

5.6. User Ranks
    Users are labeled by so called "user ranks". Apart from a rank name, users are marked with a rank image. There are fixed defined ranks, they will be assigned optionally for a certain performance (e.g. after 900 points), for certain groups (e.g. members of the team), of for the gender. Additionally, users may have an individual title.

Users get points for activity: E.g. a created thread returns ten points, a new post five points.

Examples for User Ranks
    By default the following ranks are present:

Rank name Rank image Usergroup Points
    Administrator Administrators 0
    Super Moderator Super Moderators 0
    Moderator Moderators 0
    Beginner Registered User 0
    Trainee Registered User 300
    Intermediate Registered User 900
    Professional Registered User 3,000
    Master Registered User 9,000
    Sage Registered User 15,000