Super Stereo!

• I received an email from Kemper ref - Super Stereo KEMPER™ release new Double Tracker effect with PROFILER™ OS Version 8.6

So I clicked on download in email see screenshot & get the screen as per 2nd screenshot attached.

I assume this is it. No indication at all what the download is !

Then I open one of the downloaded doc files that says -
    "How to update the KEMPER PROFILER operating system. How to update the KEMPER PROFILER Operating System via USB flash drive. If your KEMPER PROFILER is connected to a PC or MAC with internet access, Rig Manager will automatically suggest and perform updates as required. "

It is connected to net, but I'm not aware anything has happened. No suggestion of how to perform updates ref the double tracker. BTW I have already updated to latest OS.

All i have is the downloaded files in my Mac download folder that I'd prefer not to have faff around transferring via USB stick.

Or could it be the active file [Kaos bin I think] has transferred onto my Kemper ?

I can see a 'stereo widener' in rig manager. Is this is ?

Doesn't sound like double tracking.

Help !

Thanks in anticipation

• Hi, Pobinr,

The Double Tracker is a new feature in Operating System 8.6.6.

If you have Rig Manager installed on your computer, then when you start it up, it should automatically check for updates. If it finds an update, it should offer it to you in a pop-up window.

Or
    In Rig Manager, you can check for updates. Click Help | Check for Updates

Follow the prompts and Rig Manager will update itself if necessary and then offer to update your PROFILER to 8.6.6

If you don't have Rig Manager, then either get and install it or download OS 8.6.6 and install it using a USB key.

• Thanks for your reply

Ah so the download is for new OS I already have as I just checked in rig manager reply comes back 'software is up to date'.

I checked profiler with system button & I have latest Kemper OS.

Just wondering which of these menus in screenshot is the Double tracker in ?

• Hi Pobinr,

What OS?

On the PROFILER

Press the System Button

Use the Page buttons. The version number is on the last page.

To see the menus to get to the Double Tracker.

Click an Effect Block (likely X or MOD)

Right Click to open the options and follow this path (#4 is up to you)

• Yes I have right OS. Many thanks, so it's in the equaliser section. Would be helpful if Kemper said that in the email instead of sending me on a false trail of an update I didn't need as they didn't make clear what the update was !

I'm getting a similar sound to Holdsworth on Forty reasons with it. I like it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You also have the old Double Tracker preset under the Chromatic Delay which when paired up with the new one gives pretty cool results.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Hello,

I received the Double Tracker update email on 11/3 and just now finished the updates. However, the video tutorial that is recommended in the email is in the German language and I cannot find an English version.

Where can we find the English version? If it doesn't exist, when can we expect it and will you send out an email announcement about it?

Thank you!

• Look up - post #6