PC can't detect Kemper Profiler.

• Hey all, hoping someone can help me. My PC can't seem to detect my Profiler so I can connect to rig manager. I have the most updated RM software and updated the Kemper (Powerhead) with a USB flash drive.

I've tried connecting with a USB A to USB A (made sure to use the USB connector on the back), and a USB A (Kemper side) to USB C (laptop side).

I tried when I first got the Kemper to connect it to my father in law's Mac but I had the same problem, but I figured it was because the Kemper wasn't updated. Now it's updated but I'm having the same problem with my PC laptop (HP Omen on Windows 10). I don't get the "USB jingle" and the Kemper isn't showing up in device manager under the audio/game controller section.

Other than that the Kemper works great! I was able to put some awesome tone junkie profiles on it through my flash drive, have hooked it up to the remote, Kabinet, headphones, everything and it sounds awesome but I'd love to start incorporating rig manager. I'm thinking my next step is completely revert the Powerhead to factory settings and start from scratch but I thought I'd check here first.

Thanks!!

• Welcome, have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper. Sounds like the fun is already going on, very good! Enjoy this incredible machine as much as most of us here do :thumbup:8)

• Device Manager:

Mine shows up under 'Sound, video, and game controllers'

If it was a software issue, most likely it would show up under 'Other Devices', and have a ? mark next to it.

(If it was there under 'other', try installing an older version of rig manager, see if that fixes it.)

If it's nowhere visible in device manager, sounds like a connection issue....

• also if you have a ? Next to it in device manager right click and install driver. Find driver in the kemper directory under programs and it should recognise the profiler..