SOLVED: How do you import the new Legends III collection into RM Rig Packs folder?

• I could do an uninstall and reinstall but I have some saved settings on the rig packs that I don't want to loose. I'll just wait for the next natural update and hope they get put in.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I could do an uninstall and reinstall but I have some saved settings on the rig packs that I don't want to loose. I'll just wait for the next natural update and hope they get put in.

I don't know if it was the addition of the new legends pack that caused it but my rig manager detected an update. Once I did that the pack was there. I was up on the most recent version before that. I have it setup to automatically check for updates.

• Today, the Legends 1&2 showed up again in RM. but still no Legends 3 pack. Support contacted me and said to reinstall RM. I just did and still there is no Legends 3 showing up. However, I was able to solve the issue with this procedure after Support also mentioned intermittent internet connection to RM:

Open RM.

Go to File/Preferences and uncheck "Use Rig Exchange".

Close RM.

Open RM.

Go to File/Preferences and check "Use Rig Exchange"

Click "Test Login Credentials" (Your username and password should already be displayed in the fields). Response: Password and Username valid.

Close RM.

Open RM.

All Rig packs now showing up properly.

Thanks!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.