Simple is best!!

• So I've finally settled on a pedalboard. I have been struggling for years with adding analog pedals and decided to just go all digital. Some of you might think "DUH", but I REALLY love my analog pedals. I'm sure some of you that feel the same way know what I'm talking about when you have a pedal you particularly love. Talk about late to the party!! I'm just stubborn I guess.

Ironically, the ones I'm choosing are both from Digitech. I'm using the Freqout for feedback on tap whenever I want, and the other is the Whammy DT. I know what you're thinking - the Kemper does what the Whammy DT does. It does but not as well. I have used the downtuning pitch shifting thing before on the Kemper and it has bogged down and downright freaked out the unit - especially if there are other effects going on at the same time. So I decided it would be most stable to use that unit and frankly I was right. Between what the Kemper offers and my new setup there's reallyl nothing I can't do. I'm also using the EXPRESSIONATOR under the pedal which allows me to use ALL of the expression inputs on the remote, along with my Mission Expression pedal (that I use exclusively for WAH). I love the sweep on the Boss unit so I use it for everything else.

This is a really compact setup and I couldn't be happier - along with my back.

Let's see your small board solutions!

• Not got a picture but mine is even simpler....

Remote and 3 expression pedals - 2 Moog EP3's for volume and pitch and 1 converted Crybaby for wah.

My wireless is in my rack so I have no need for power front of stage. It's perfect for me and I love your minimalist approach.