Local Library no longer populates

• So, I used to be able to look at my local library as a whole and filter by Gain level or Amp name. Now my local library doesn't populate. It forces me to look at each subfolder individually. That can't be right. I'm running the latest of everything. Does anyone have a fix? Is this intentional? I can't imagine it is. Imagine how easy it was to see every Mesa profile I had in one glance, now I have to search EVERY subfolder individually? No way...

• Do you have anything at the first level of the Local Library or is everything saved in individual sub folders? Unfortunately, RM has never been able to filter the results of sub folder when searching at a higher level. You can search All Rigs or individual folders (Searching Local Library would include everything that is in local library but NOT in a sub folder while searching in a sub folder would only include results from that sub folder nothing else). It has always worked this way unfortunately which is the reason I stopped using folders altogether.